


I'm two weeks into my urogyn rotation. The guys I'm working with are hilarious and very laid back. My Attending gives me topics to read which I can recite the following day but I'm still "practical urogyn retarded"...I'm working on it. I am proud that not all old lady vaginas looks the same. First degree prolapse now looks a little different than third degree. My Attendings are pioneers with surgical procedures so I'm totally up to date with trends. Additionally, I'm writing up a case study. All in hopes of a fellowship.
Match is next week so I'm getting a bit excited and scared. I'm mentally preparing for the scramble, just to be safe. I worry a little about Billy and I, but again I have to have faith. Tonight I'm signing the paperwork to sell the house. Billy and I have been busy fixing it up.
No comments:
Post a Comment