Saturday, June 26, 2010

Graduation



Graduation was a very special day...the ceremony was not drawn out which we all appreciated. I had an early rehearsal then Billy and I took my dad to the Waffle House for breakfast...a Southern tradition that I felt my dad had to experience. We then went to the Gwinnett arena and Jerry placed the hood on me when I officially became a doctor. After the ceremony we went to a steak dinner at Stony Brook for a delicious dinner. It was quiet annoying when our waitress asked what we were celebrating and her response to our "medical school graduation" was , "Oh are you a Nurse?" I love nurses, but I'm a doctor. Yes, a young woman is capable of becoming a DOCTOR!!! Once we settled back at home, we started loading up the Penske. What a chore. The next morning we all piled into the vehicles and headed to Spartanburg.

No comments: