Saturday, June 26, 2010

Finally A ring, but not THE ring

I totally forgot but the highlight of graduation was the present I got from Billy. After a LONG night of loading up the Penske Billy and I settled upstairs on our mattress on the floor. The house was practically emptied. So it was 2 am and Billy confesses he has a present for me. Honestly I thought I was getting a fancy pillow because that was the only thing on my list that was under $200. To my surprise he pulled out a JEWELRY box. Now let me remind you, Billy has REFUSED to buy me jewelry for the past 4 years. I cried. He kept saying, "Its not an engagement ring" but it was a beautiful diamond eternity band. I absolutely love it. Apparently in South Carolina if the woman wears a ring and calls the man "husband" then they are common lawed married...I still want a wedding one day, so officially we are still dating and so happy.

No comments: