I'm 3 weeks post op and doing great. I'm totally off crutches and walking well. I'm not ready for an all day shopping celebration but close. My knee pain was femoralpatellar dysfunction...basically my CPM machine was making my patella roll all over the place, cure: stop CPM machine. Hooray!! Now I have minimal hip pain and a deep quadracep muscle ache daily...hard to kick, probably referred hip pain since my hip is relatively pain free...which is rare.
I'm keeping busy sorting through my stuff, trying to chunk what I don't need for the move. Some days I chunk everything, other days I'm the Ebner pack-rat. Mom and dad are helping out with the move after graduation. I'm trying to figure out graduation plans...Billy thinks we should get a limo...it is a special occasion afterall!!! Then after the move, we head over to Shelby for a family reunion I'm organizing...a little bit of work to keep my days from watching endless amounts of tv. Then Myrtle Beach with the Ebner gang...can't wait. Finally I start Residency. My brain has gone to mush since no stimulation so today I checked out some medical books from the library. Most won't bother, but I do feel like I'm losing my mind recovering.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment