Saturday, May 1, 2010

Home Sweet Home Spartanburg


We drove up to Spartanburg again but finally found what we are looking for. A bit small for us but its so cute with lots of nice stuff. 3 bedroom house with loft on an acre lot with a pond/lake in the backyard. The loft will be Billy's and I's workplace so clutter will be covered. He is notorious for clutter and no doubt it will not be pretty since he'll be working for home. I joked that we won't live there long because not enough room for a baby...in like 2 years of course but I think about it.
Link for a virtual tour...we'll see if it works??
Walk-through Video

1 comment:

Becki said...

Hi Charlotte!! I signed up to follow Dr.Bob's blogspot..eofoundation.net (his crosscountry bike ride in honor of his son-Eric) and realized I could catch up on your blogspot. How's life?? Cute house!! Next week you'll have a visit from your parents and Uncle John/Aunt Paula.
Hope you have a great visit!!!!!
Love You! Hi to Billy!