Monday, April 12, 2010

Baby Brain

For some weird reason I have been thinking about when I'm going to have a baby. The thought has always lingered but its getting stronger. I feel absolutely in love with Billy and think we should have a big destination wedding in the next two years. He thinks he's too old to have a kid but he looks fabulous and he's not old (even though he'll be a year older this week). To test my desire to have a baby he has challenged me to hang out with Maisy while in California and see how long it takes before I go bonkers!! He knows how much work kids are and worries that I don't realize the toll it takes...especially with a career. In retrospect I only know a handful of women gynos with kids...and they are part time doctors and part time moms... I have the opportunity to continue with the FM program and work 9-4 if I want after Residency...maybe not as much money as a gyno but eventually that will be strictly regulated as well. How important is a family to me? I don't know.. I do know that I'll be baby free for at least another year especially with my upcoming surgery but that biological clock is ticking...tick tock.

No comments: