Monday, April 26, 2010

10 days Post Op

So, I'm unoffically off crutches. I hated them so I said screw it. I walk pretty good and I needed to use my leg muscles, I felt like they were shriveling up. Doctors make the worst patients for sure, I have broken practically all the rules. My nausea is finally gone. Some pain but probably because I'm walking around, so I'm limiting it. This weekend Billy and I went house hunting in Spartanburg...blah, all old ranch style houses. I like luxury and hard to find in our budget! Today I went out to lunch with a friend, its good to get out. I have no idea what I'm gonna do for a month until graduation...I can't work out yet so its hard to stay active. I've been going to school because I'll miss this place. I feel so productive in the library here, brings back old memories. So I'm just chillin until graduation...Hooray!!

No comments: