



Well, time to catch up. The last week of June, Billy and I flew to California to meet the entire Ebner gang for a week of fun in Newport Beach and it was a lot of fun. Billy had not met most of my brothers so I was looking forward to the opportunity of Ebner bonding time. Additionally I wanted Billy to get a feel for Southern California as I am looking at the Residency Programs in this area. Fortunately he fell in love- whats not to love about El Ranchito tacos, the beach, palm trees, perfect weather everyday, etc...We spent a day to drive out to see my old lab, meet my old PI (aka researcher boss), and see the modern hospital that I'm drawn to. That was our "work day" the rest of the time we hiked on the beach, went to Universal Studios, went to an Angels Baseball game, and hung out with family. Jody did our hair which looks fabulous by the way!!! While I enjoyed my time with everyone I cherished my time with Miles and Maisy. Awh, they fuel any spark I have to have my own children, which is later reversed after a long night on call in L&D!! Regardless, it was pleasant experience in California and we look forward to upcoming family vacations.
No comments:
Post a Comment