So I'm still 2 hours away from home but come back to ATL for the weekend. I'm in a family practice residency site for my FP rotation. Apparently I'm told I'm working like a Resident, I'm pretty independent and have a good idea whats up. Billy and I decided it was my rotation at Arrowhead that allowed me to gain confidence and independence.
This week I had an older 69 y/o male patient who was so sweet. He gave me the best compliants. I mean anyone who finds me beautiful after a 30 hour shift is my new best friend. Basically he wanted to marry me, now not for a second do I think he is serious but I'm enjoying my "boyfriend" patients. They're adorable. As far as my real boyfriend, I'm counting down on Friday to hop in my car and drive home. Billy has been so sweet lately. I'm always laughing, smiling, and having fun. This weekend I talked his ear off as to what I see in our future...I'm a planner, he's not, so its still a mystery as to what will happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment