First off, I LOVED family medicine this past month in po-dunk georgia. They were awesome and once again I got their first honors pass. Despite what some think, apparently i do know what i'm talking about.
so this month i'm really excited to work with a famous doc, a pioneer in the endometriosis world. today was my first day, which was exhausting and was told, I'm gonna work harder this month than i've ever worked before" hard to swallow after a 16 hour "easy day"...i've got seniorititis...3 months until graduation!!
on a personal note, my hip pain is becoming unbearable again. i wake up every night dying.. i can't even sit in a chair for more than 20 mins without feelings of electricity shooting down my leg. randomly this month i read an article on hip impingment which had almost the exact same symptoms. i'm going to see a specialist next week who can hopefully rule this in or rule it out. residency is a few months away and i'd rather have one less thing to worry about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment