Wow, just writing 2010 is so exciting for me because this is the year that I graduate!!
Billy and I stayed home to welcome in the New Year (he was on call). We went out to a Japanese dinner as we have traditionally done for the past four years. More tradition was followed by spending the day watching football. I spent this past week off rotations reading books. I have read 4 novels in the past 2 weeks and love it. No studying what-so-ever. I haven't been a complete bum, Billy has been organizing our new year fitness kick off. I've been back in the gym and today walked with a little joggng for 2 miles.
Its really cold out here in Atlanta. The day reaches a high of 35 and gets as low as 15! We're expecting snow this week. Its really cold for a California girl. To warm up, I'm filling up on hot chocolate and homemade chili for dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment