Monday, December 21, 2009

More Interviews

So, the interview trail continues. I'm a little less stressed about it, but I still have my moments. I about freaked out when a girl told me she applied to 53 programs...yeah, thats about 45 more than I applied to (and its too late to send out more). I recently hit up both the Carolinas. North had a program that seemed to be fertile..aka 3 residents just had babies in the past 8 weeks. I'm a little scared to match there and get bit by the baby bug...Billy joined me for an interview in south carolina. He had dinner with all the residents and spouses. He TOTALLY got into it and asked a bazillon questions..."Do your program have the robot for charlotte?", "When will charlotte get to operate?" "How many weekends a month does she get off"? Etc...I was really happy that he was so involved. Just one more interview next month and then we'll wait and see where I or we go!

No comments: