Monday, October 19, 2009
Live as If You Were Dying
For starters, SM lost a very beautiful soul...her death was pretty tradgic and my best bud reminded me to live life now because we might not have tomorrow. This theme was carried on in this week's sermon at church. The preacher reminded me that tomorrow is not guaranteed. I can plan and plan my life away but I really have no choice in the matter if I'm granted another day. We actually live dependently...so as independent as I feel its not my life to live. With last week's tradgic accident, this week's sermon, a month of geriatrics and a few Law & Order reruns, its no doubt that death is on my mind. I woke up this am in a sweat that I was shot at my old high school...I thought what a random dream, but really it reflects everything that has been on my mind this week. So in living life, I still have plenty of things to do (residency, marriage, pregnancy, etc) but I'm happy with what I've accomplished so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Charlotte who was the beautiful soul lost?
Your thought on dying are so true. We can plan and plan but none of us know when our time will come. You know me..I want to have time to run for a hot fudge cake..jk
Debbie
Post a Comment