Friday, June 12, 2009

Cancun











After a long day with the kids Billy asked for a Corona and said he was in dire need of a beach vacation- which I had been begging for over the last few months. After agoniizing over which hotel, I booked it. We spent 4 relaxing days on the beaches of Cancun at an all inclusive 5 star hotel with unlimited food and drinks. The hotel was romantic and plush for sure- maybe too plush for us but its my only romantic vacation for the year. Day 1 was spent walking the beaches, Day 2 at the poolside and shopping. Day 3 was deep sea fishing- billy caught 3 fish while I did everything i could from barfing over the side (i got a bit green). Day 4 was poolside relaxation before our flight home. It was such a fabulous vacation...I already miss Cancun and floating in the pool with my arms wrapped around Billy....

No comments: