Monday, June 8, 2009

Boards, Step 2, Passed

Well the day before vacation I got notice that my board scores were available on line. I was torn with the decision to look or not look the day before I left for a beach vacation. I was so afraid of reading a "fail" that I wasn't sure I wanted to risk it...did I want to ruin my only romantic vacation of the year?? After about 30 seconds of mentally debating this ordeal, I decided to look. I was shocked for sure. I passed, and did really, really well. Much higher than I anticipated. In fact much higher than my first boards. I shared the good news with my father who had a brief stint in the hospital again. Apparently he shared the good news with all his doctors. What a relief. I just have the PE in November then no more boards for at least a year and a half. What a relaxing feeling I had to start my vacation.

No comments: