Friday, February 20, 2009
Feb Holidays
I'm such a slacker...Basically I had a HUGE birthday this month. I was supposed to work but my attending randomly gave me a day off of work because I was supposed to work 8 days straight. So I went shopping, got my hair done, and just hung out with myself, which was really nice. Billy took me to Hal's Steakhouse, the #1 steak in ATL which was fabulous...the best steak of my life. Yummy. Then a week later was Valentines Day. I was swamped with working in the ER so I had to come up with something quick to get him...I settled on clothes hangers, those really nice huggable ones since he's always complaining about my white hangers. I got those and a diet book because he's obsessed with our food intake (which has helped me kick 5 lbs to the curb). So when he brought home 2 dozen long stem roses, the best Truffles of my life, Ghiardelli chocolate, etc, etc, I felt pretty lame giving him a diet book and hangers. Its always like that, I'm so practical with my gifts and he spurlges on me. I love it, but he gets cheated. I do spoil him year round so I guess it evens out. He then took me out to an Italian dinner for V-day and it was just romantic...all the up to the point that I had to roll out of bed at 5am for work...trauma duty at GMC ER, my day started off with a code...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment