Friday, January 9, 2009

Merry Christmas 2008

I'm behind and there is no excuse... I had two weeks off and stayed in Georgia with Billy and the kids. Santa came to our house and broght so many presents...I got the beautiful Aldo boots that I wanted and clothes, etc. Billy did a fantastic job in picking out presents for me. Way to go bud. We got to pick the kids up in the afternoon and invited his parents over for dinner. This was the first Christmas dinner that I ever cooked...As a Santa Maria native and devote Costco shopper, I bbqued a tri tip.. it was fabulous and delicious. I don't think Billy's parents appreciated it but i did, and all the leftovers. Back to presents, Billy went overboard with the kids. He finally admitted it on Christmas afternoon when there was no room to walk through the house and the kids threw their presents in the corner, but it was fun to watch their faces as they opened up presents.
As for my Xmas break.. I don't know what I did, nothing productive for sure. I slept in everyday until noon practically. Billy had most of the time off of work so it was fun to cuddle every morning. We did go to the museum, visit the capital, go to the skating rink and shop a lot. I guess I enjoyed just spending quality relaxing time with Billy... He didn't have to hear me rumble about work or crawl into bed after long hours. It was fabulous our two weeks together.

No comments: