Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving in Georgia 2008

This weekend was Thanksgiving. I was tired of flying across the country for a long weekend. I never had enough time to relax so I decided to stay in Georgia. Billy was on call so we missed dinner with his family. We made it later and heated up some turkey dinner and stuffing. Apparently a southern Thanksgiving includes sweet potatoes verses mashed potatoes which was disappointing. As always, I contributed with my famous Thomas Jefferson Macaroni and Cheese which was delicious. I avoided Black Friday and instead got to decorate the house. I went a little holiday crazy and have garland and bows on every doorway. Our tree is so beautiful with that strong christmas fragrance. Billy is shocked that we have a decent amount of christmas shopping done. In the past he shopped Christmas Eve but I've been bargain hunting for weeks. We're on our way with the holidays now I just pray for warm weather... I just can't seem to warm up this winter.

No comments: